Thursday, April 28, 2011

HOW I ORGANIZE MY TUDUNGS (HEAD SCARVES)

Salam.. :)

I am in the middle of cleaning out my room and my wardrobe. My wardrobe is not that organize actually. hehe but last few days (yes, been doing this for days already. belum siap lagi. hehe) I found this great way -at least for me- to keep my tudung neatly. I'm not very good in explaining things, so lets just check out the pics yes? ;)


1. Fold your tudung like this.
2. Hang the tudung in half.
3. Insert one end into the hole below.
4. This is the front view.

5. Tadaa~ the result. hehe
6. You can even hang the tudung at the very top of the hanger.

Yes, this is actually the famous hanger for instant tudung. However, most of my tudungs are the square ones. It works too, nevertheless. ;)

Hope this.. err.. organizing tip(?).. helps. teehee~ (^^,)

1 comment: